KEEPING YOU SAFE
The health, safety and security of visitors and exhibitors is the number one priority during our show. We hope you’ll find the following information helpful.
Admission will be by ticket only. Tickets can be bought online here. Once you have arrived you can stay as long as you require to fulfil your shopping needs. Tickets allow free re-admittance for the rest of the Fair. (If you do not have access to a device a limited number of tickets are available on the door.)
It is essential to pre-book your ticket to the Fair (you can book on the morning of your visit).
In line with the latest Government directive, visitors will be required to wear a mask and show their vaccine passport or negative lateral flow test on entry to the Fair until Thursday 27 January, when restrictions are lifted. However, we would advise that you wear a mask to protect yourself and others. Visitors will be made aware of sanitiser stations.
Visitors will be temperature checked on entry to the venue. We have an unobtrusive machine that tests 30 people a second. You may not even know, but rest assured it is in operation.
Once you’ve entered the venue you will be remotely bag checked and asked to continue into the Foyer and upstairs to LARTA 2022 on the Mezzanine.
- If you are visiting from outside the United Kingdom, please follow the latest government guidance on travelling from abroad
- On successful entry to England, visitors will be required to undertake a lateral flow test (LFT) within 48 hours prior to arriving at the show
- Please then follow all other entry requirements listed above for all visitors
Due to the nature of the situation, this guidance may be updated at any point. Any major updates will be communicated to visitors immediately and updated here on the website.
What safety precautions are being taken by staff and exhibitors at the show?
Our staff and exhibitors are committed to keeping you safe during your visit to the Fair. A number of measures have been put in place to ensure that you can still have a great day out.
All staff will be vaccinated or will be required to provide evidence of a negative LFT.
There will be hand sanitising stations situated across the entire show site, especially in areas where there are more touch points, e.g. on exhibitor stands.
We’ll be cleaning high touch-point areas more frequently – including all catering areas and toilets.
Exhibitors will clean their stands more frequently.
We will maintain numbers within the event so as not to be overcrowded.
Side doors will be left open where possible to aid ventilation.
The venue has the latest ventilation system in place.
What can you do to help?
We have introduced a number of additional safety measures and guidance this year:
- If you feel unwell before the show, please don’t travel
- During the show, if you feel unwell, please contact the closest member of the security team
- Please adhere to the socially distanced queuing system in place to gain entry
- We are recommending the use of face coverings in line with latest guidance, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Please be respectful of all other visitors and their space at the fair
Finally, we wish you a safe and enjoyable visit to LARTA 2O22.